CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Florida!

Well, I haven't been on here much lately because we are in Florida visiting Billy's grandparents and dad and his wife. We are having a great time and really are enjoying the heat... How nice is it to be able to visit the beach in the middle of Decemeber!!






This past Wednesday we went for a ride on the water in a PIRATE SHIP! I'm sure you can only imagine how much fun Will had. Those of you that know him well, know that he is not a shy guy. He was so into all the pirates and even got into talking like them. It was a non stop "Ahrr" from shipping out to docking later in the day.

As for the baby, (he or she) has been pretty cooperative throughout our trip. Of course, I've had the few hours of nausea, but at least it hasn't been days of nausea. I am so thankful for that! We have a doc appt when we get back home on the 16th. I'm assuming that it's just a check-up to see how everything is coming along. It's crazy how this time around I am looking forward to my doc appts, whereas with Will, I dreaded them. I guess I just appreciate what they do a little more now... they really do know there stuff!

0 comments: