This is right before we went in for our appointment. We were a little early-- a whole month early!!! Apparently, I messed up and scheduled our appointment for March 3rd instead of Feb 3rd at 6pm. Luckily, we were able to be fit in at 8:15pm. We went and got dinner to kill time-- which wouldn't go by fast enough! Many thanks to our parents and grandmother for being so patient =)
There's our little guy's turtle. Haha! Best way to imagine it is think of changing a baby's diaper and bending their knees and legs up towards their tummy. This is a profile view of that position. And there in the middle is his third leg!
Definitly a boy!!! He is already doing tricks and and moving around like crazy.
This is the 3d image. Isn't amazing what they can see at 16 weeks!?! Look closely, he has all five fingers on his hand already!!
We are so blessed and so in love! Cannot wait to meet our little man.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
It's a BOY!!!
Posted by Rachael and Billy at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aww! he is too cute! well what we can see of him so far.lol... i'm so excited for you racheal.
:)
-LeAnne
Hello. I am stopping by from Hillary's site. I actually do not know her personally but I do know a friend of her, Katie, and I found her blog by Katies. Anyway, I clicked on your post from Hillarys because I see your title "It's a BOY". I am 2 months pregnant and am home bored today so clicked on your page- I love other pregnant mommys pages to see how they have been doing and seeing the ultrasound pictures they get. So anyway, congratulations, glad all looks good. :-)
Too cool, Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment