Finally!!! I am going to have some baby bedding and I am thrilled. My friend, Robin, set me up with her aunt Ecky and she is making Nate's custom baby bedding. I cannot wait to see how it turns out!! I am so thankful for the both of them-- oh and did I mention, it was given to me as a present from Robin-- couldn't ask for anything better!!! What an awesome and thoughtful friend.
The nursery is coming along... almost finished. I just want to wait to post pictures until it is complete. Ah, the suspense (maybe it's just me, but that's ok).
Today, my sis, Becca, is coming over to paint sea oats on the walls and give me any creative input. She is am amazing artist and everything she touches turns out perfect so I am pretty excited, to say the least. Man, I really have it made with all these sisters and great friends!!!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Baby Bedding and Nursery progress...
Posted by Rachael and Billy at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment