... or here- depends on how you look at it, I guess. Well, we are now 38 weeks and ready for our little guy to arrive. I am so worried that he is going to be stubborn just like his brother and stay put all the way till the end! But hey, guess I can't complain if that guarantees a healthy baby.
As of today, I am 1 cm dialated and Nate is bottom up-- which means he is just where he should be. The doc could feel his head so atleast we know that he is in position for "go time."
I will say that Billy and my mom have both called July 10th as the big day. Billy got Will's date correct, so we'll see if he can be 2 for 2. I do think it would be pretty awesome if Nate arrived on the 10th (the day my Granddaddy died) or on the 7th (the day my Granddaddy was saved) since he is being named after him.
As always, we appreciate all the prayers that have been lifted up for our family. This pregnancy has been wonderful and I think I am actually going to miss it when it's over =(
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Almost there
Posted by Rachael and Billy at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment