CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We find out...


The sex of the baby on the 3rd of February!!! We cannot wait. I really have a feeling it might be a girl and Billy really thinks it's a boy. So either way, one of us will be correct! Right now, we haven't really got any names picked out so if you have any ideas, we would love to hear them!

We are going to Baby's First Images in Alpharetta... www.babysfirstimages.com
They are able to determine the sex by the 16th week of pregnancy- whoo hoo!

Side note** If any of my pregnant friends are interested in having the 3d/4d images done, then this is the place to go. They are much more affordable than others and you get all the same stuff. Make sure to use my name as a referral too =)

1 comments:

Liz said...

It's def a girl. I just know. And no need for name suggestions. I already got it. Hope Curcio :) Thought seeing it written out might persuade you!