CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello Strangers!


Wow!! So I know it has been for-ev-er since I have posted anything-- sorry! But really, not much has happened other than me just getting fatter :) Not really my favorite topic of discussion.

So I finally decided to give in and post a belly shot picture. I am now oficially 6 months along and am feeling absolutely awesome! This little boy sure does love to move around though, so the only thing I might be able to complain about is the lack of sleep that I have been getting. I think he is just getting me prepared for his arrival!

Oh yeah, and I think we have finally settled on a name... Nathan "Nate" Mills Curcio. The first name just cause we like it and the middle name is after my late grandad. Will's middle name (Paul) is after Billy's grandad so we thought we would just keep the tradition going.

Hope all of y'all are doing well and I will do my best to get on here and post more frequently.

3 comments:

Hillary Hull said...

You look awesome Rachael! :)

Eric said...

You really look great!

Anonymous said...

you look SO good! and i love the name!! July is coming so quickly...oh my!

coty