CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nesting...

Is the absolute BEST thing about being pregnant. I am so amazed by how much I can accomplish in a day when I am in "nesting" mode-- total opposite from some other days! Like today, for example, laundry, dishes, linen closet, yard, back deck, both bathrooms, dinner, dessert, couponing... and now blogging. I feel like I cannot stop! Hopefully my back doesn't remind me of everything tomorrow :)

Another thing that I would have loved to have worked on today was the nursery. Billy did get the crib down from the attic and now I have to repaint it. Will used it as a teething ring so it needs a good sanding and painting. I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and just stick with the white that it already is or if I should paint it another color. I guess it all depends on the other pieces of furniture in the room-- of which I still DONT have!!! Uhh!!! Looks like I will be at the garage sales this weekend in search of a good deal. Wish me luck!!

0 comments: